All Treeathlon participants will receive the following benefits:
- Swimming at Barton Springs Pool!
- An early morning bike and run around Zilker Park.
- Help raise money for a pool-related project, such as restoring the original rotunda entrance to the Bathhouse, planting and maintaining trees at the pool area, and other pool-related work of Friends of Barton Springs Pool.
- Official BSP Treeathlon t-shirt and other event “swag.”
- Hear the percussion sounds of Rhythmic Force.
- Enjoy cool brews and other food and refreshments from local business supporters of Barton Springs Pool.
- Free parking and pool access, courtesy of Austin City Council.
- Free membership with Friends of Barton Springs Pool.