Become a Member
- Stay informed about ongoing improvement projects.
- Get wet, get dirty, and get the pool clean!
- Learn about the pool’s flora, fauna, and flow.
- Advocate for the pool with city leaders, city staff, and the public.
- Work to ensure that the Barton Springs Pool Master Plan is funded and implemented.
- Have fun with swimmers and friends.
- Help us plant and maintain trees.
Download our brochure here.
Make a difference by becoming a member of the Friends of Barton Springs Pool. Follow these two simple steps:
1.) Pay Membership Dues or Volunteer
There are 3 ways you can pay membership dues:
• If you volunteer at least 4 hours per year, your membership is free.
• Write us a check for $25 and send it to:
Friends of Barton Springs Pool
P.O. Box 685286
Austin, Texas 78768-5286
• You can pay your $25 membership dues by donating them online at the Parks Foundation’s online donation link, https://austinparks.org/sfaform/support-friends-of-barton-springs/
2.) Complete the Membership Form
Click here for a description of the committees you can join.