Meeting Notice, Monday May 17
FBSP received the following notice from Wayne Simmons
General Grounds Improvements Project
“DESIGN CHARRETTE #2”
(Open to public)
Monday, May 17, 2010
6:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Parks and Recreation Main Office – Boardroom
200 South Lamar Blvd.
Come and provide your input on the project that includes:
• Landscaping improvements •
• Electrical power upgrades and burying overhead power lines •
• New pump to facilitate pool cleaning and irrigation •
• New perimeter fence •
• Access path from south gate to pool deck •
• “Tree court” landscaping improvements •
NOTE: The May 17th meeting of the JOINT COMMITTEE (Parks/Environmental Boards) has been canceled, although a quorum may be in attendance for the design charrette. The next Joint Committee meeting will be scheduled for the week of June 28.
Wayne Simmons, MS, CPRP
Aquatic Program Coordinator
City of Austin – Parks & Recreation Department
Office: (512) 974-9326
Fax: (512) 974-9344